All you Solopreneurs that struggle with having enough fresh content for you blog, social media, and newsletters raise your hand. Yup, I thought so! What you need is a community that comes together to be each other’s work-wives and Instagram-husbands. What you need, is the Create with Gusto Content Creation Meet-up!
Every quarter, Create with Gusto hosts an event that brings together bloggers and entrepreneurs from all levels and industries to take tons of photos, network a little, and hopefully learn a lot. November’s event will be extra special because it will start with a panel of experts answering all of your marketing, and social media questions; attendees with be treated to personal styling from one of San Diego’s best, Jennifer Rosson of Style Your Life Blog, and it will end with a networking luncheon at Flower Child.
Time: 8am - 1pm
Place: Flowerhill Promenade
Cost: $29 (includes lunch).
WHAT TO BRING
- Your phone or camera
- Additional outfit options for styling
- Props or Products that pertain to your business or blog
- Business cards
- Your biggest smile
PANEL OF EXPERTS
- Meg Ehman, MWE Creative, @mwecreative
- Jodie Alonso, Jodie Alonso PR: @jodie_alonso
- Cathy Kaczmarczyk, Alt Content: @Alt-Content
- Jennifer Rosson, Style Your Life Blog